Sunday 10 June 2012

Solange Knowles Inspired braided bun

So ever since i did my box braids I haven't been able to stop thinking of new ways to style it. This is just to share one of my favourite box braid styles...which is the high bun. (inspired by Solange Knowles...and a whole lot of  other people on youtube...lol) It is super easy to do and I'm obsessed with buns so i really love this style. I will still be experimenting with a lot of other styles while I have my box braids in.

xxx
Ade
(Follow Me on the sidebar)
(:

3 comments:

  1. love your braids :), want to get them done, but worried that my hair may break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks (: i get worried about that too. i think the key is not to do them too tight and to be gentle around the hairline. and i try not to keep them in for too long. 6 weeks maximum. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hie i love that they really look nice u noe....... how long dd u have them for?????? because i want to have mine done this weekend because i have natural hair and i want something makes my hair longer because atm its shrinking

    ReplyDelete