Friday 8 June 2012

First ever OOTD

So i've randomly decided to start doing OOTD (Outfit of the day) posts. This is my first one. To be honest..I came up with this colour combination by accident..I was just trying different things on. So I'm wearing a size 6 fitted brown blazer with a bright yellow tank top and tight black velvet leggings paired with white brogues. I'm not really wearing any accessories other than some Primark bracelets and my chunky white silicone watch as this was just for a casual day out.
Blazer: New Look
Tank top: George
Leggings: George
Bracelets: Primark
Diamante silicone watch: Ebay

Also a reminder..seeing as i'm pretty new with all this, I've just added a 'FOLLOWER' gadget at the top of the side bar...please follow (:
xxx
Ade
(RayRay)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good I like the outfit!!
    Thank you for following btw :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you (: and no prob i love your blog :D
    p.s i'm from west africa too :)

    ReplyDelete