Saturday 16 June 2012

OOTD: White Power Shoulder Blazer



This is yet another OOTD post, showing yet another blazer from my insanely growing wardrobe. This blazer sells between £41 and £50 but I actually bought it new without tags on ebay for £17. Let me start with why I love this blazer. First of all, It has a unique design. Personally I feel that it doesn't look like any other common blazer and this is what attracted me to it in the first place. I love the contrasting black on white and the simple yet effective detail of the blazer. HOWEVER...I HATE the fabric that this blazer was made from. I don't know about you but I like my blazers to have some sort of a 'thick' feel to it. I can't stand thin fabric blazers that wrinkle within 5 minutes of putting it on. I'm not sure what material this blazer was made from (as I wore it once and sold it) but It was pretty thin and wrinkly which annoyed me.
But anyways...I'm wearing a red top with high waisted baggy pants to accentuate my freakishly wide hips. I'm also wearing some white lace up wedge trainers which I absolutely adore...
But yeah I think everything works well together and this is my favourite OOTD to date.
My hair is all natural this time LOL...no extensions. It's just in a simple sock bun. (check out my article on buns)

xxx
Ade
(RayRay)

2 comments: