Thursday 14 June 2012

OOTD: Orange Blazer!!!

Some of you may already know that blazers are my absolute obsession!!! especially brightly coloured ones. So I thought I'd share a few photos of the latest addition to my wardrobe...
So I'm wearing a stripy top (which actually used to be a skirt) with a bright  orange blazer from Zara paired with black skinny jeans and  brogues.  Very simple, but it works (: 



I love this outfit most because of the bright colour, which seems appropriate seeing as we're practically in the summer. I have other bright blazers..this is just one of my favourites. 

what i'm wearing....

I'm not wearing any foundation because...well..I ran out lol so on my actual face, i'm
just wearing my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 'Translucent'


So on my face I'm wearingg a dark brown MUA eyeshadow as well as a mixture of colours from my W7 palette. I'm also wearing MUA's black waterproof liquid eyeliner, blush and lipstick... and I added a little bit of gold to my tear ducts.Lastly, I'm wearing my royal blue MUA eyeliner. (Check out my post on MUA cosmetics) I'm wearing it here specifically as an under eyeliner. (Inspiration: Kelly Rowlands)


xxx
RayRay























No comments:

Post a Comment