Tuesday 12 June 2012

BUNS FOR LIFE!!

Still madly in love with buns. Best non time consuming protective style ever. Hands down.
I find that sock buns and faux buns are the best for me because they dont feel too heavy on my head even when i'm using extensions. Unlike my latest box braid bun which is GORGEOUS but in all seriousness isn't ideal for a long day in college as I found out today.... LOL


I got lots of compliments on it and don't get me wrong..the bun was pretty awesome but it left me with a pretty awful headache and by the end of the day, I'd never been so relieved to take down the bun. So...i'm gonna try to think of ways to get around this because I really do love the style and braids are a great protective style...however, for now, I think I will wear my braids in other comfortable styles (:


2 comments: